- Varighet: 4 Timer (ca.)
- Produktkode: P4GZEH
Drift Xtreme is a great way to experience the absolute thrill that is drifting. Learn how it's done as the professionals of Drift School WA tutor you into mastering the exact same techniques that you've seen in movies and videos in a controlled track environment. We have a drift modified school car provided to use, along with all the necessary safety gear. Get ready to feel the intense adrenaline rush which only drifting provides as you fly sideways well before the corner and achieve what you could only previously had dreamed about!
Programs are run in small groups per instructor. This ensures that the rotations between drivers are quick and you get the most amount of driving time.LEARN TO MASTER
- Drift Handbrake Turns
- Power over and circle control
- Figure of 8 and links
- Basic drifting entries
- Correct steering techniques
WHAT IS INVOLVED
- Drivers briefing of the session and all safety requirements
- Light Snacks and Drinks available
- Helmets are provided however you may also bring your own
- A demonstration of the techniques will be shown by your instructor
- Drifting lesson covering multiple techniques with you as the DRIVER (40 laps)
- Drift car supplied
WHAT TO BRING
- Long sleeves and long pants
- Enclosed footwear (sneakers, joggers)
- Location is at Barbagallo Raceway
- Ages 16 and over
- MUST be able to drive manual transmission
- In the event of rain, we will always continue unless it is a storm or dangerous weather
- Drift Xtreme sessions are to learn the competitive technique of drifting. Reckless driving and poor treatment of the drift cars will not be tolerated and may forfeit your drive
- Transfers to another date if requested within the 14 days of the original scheduled date will incur a $50 fee.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- i) All final activity booking fees are GST inclusive.
ii) All activity bookings are NON refundable.
iii) All activity bookings are confirmed upon receiving payment in full.
iv) Transfer to another date is permitted provided written notification is given with greater than fourteen (14) days’ notice prior to the original scheduled date.
v) Transfers to another date if requested within the (14) days' of original scheduled date will incur a $50 fee.
vi) Transfer to another participant is permitted provided written notification is given with greater than fourteen (14) days’ notice prior to the scheduled date.
- GIFT CARDS
i) All activity vouchers and gift certificates are GST inclusive.
ii) All activity vouchers and gift certificates are NON refundable.
iii) All activity vouchers and gift certificates are confirmed upon receiving payment in full.
- v) Transfer to another participant is permitted provided written notification is given with greater than fourteen (14) days’ notice prior to the scheduled date.
i) All Participants are required to complete and sign an indemnity form upon commencing any Activity.
ii) Parental or guardian consent required for all Participants under eighteen (18) years of age.
iii) All Participants will attend drivers’ safety briefing session to meet OH&S requirements.
iv) All Participants will attend the scheduled date and time.
- v) Failure to meet any of the above mentioned information and its requirements will result in 100% forfeiture and exclusion from Activity.
- CLOTHING REQUIREMENTS
i) All Participants MUST wear long sleeved shirt/top (long sleeved jackets, jumpers permitted).
ii) All Participants MUST wear long pants (track pants, jeans permitted).
iii) All Participants MUST wear appropriate enclosed shoes (sneakers permitted).
- iv) Failure to meet any of the above mentioned information and its requirements will result in 100% forfeiture and exclusion from Activity.
i) Scheduled dates are subject to change.
ii) All Participants acknowledge that Drift School WA may need to cancel courses due to unsuitable track conditions, unsuitable weather conditions technical problems or other events beyond Drift School WA's reasonable control.
iii) Participants must have ZERO blood alcohol concentration and may be subjected to breath analysis testing.
iv) Any Participants that may cause damage to any Drift School WA vehicle or property after failing to adhere instructions from Drift School WA staff, driving recklessly, negligently or irresponsibly, the Participant will be liable for damage caused.
v) Participants may be refused entry, be requested to leave Activity and grounds, or if necessary, be physically restrained or removed if in the reasonable opinion of Drift School WA, in breach of terms and conditions, under influence of alcohol or drugs or, for any reason, causing a disturbance or threatens the safety of the landholders and their employees, guests, Participants, staff or any property of Drift School WA in any way.
vi) Failure to meet any of the above mentioned information and its requirements will result in 100% forfeiture and exclusion from Activity.
vii) In the event that any Drift School WA vehicle or property is damaged in any way, such that it is not safe or possible to continue, Drift School WA will make all reasonable endeavors to provide to participants.
viii) Drift School WA makes no warranty or representation regarding the Activity to be provided.
ix) Drift School WA has no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise caused by any Activity supplier.
x) Drift School WA is not liable to any other person for any injury, damage or loss.
- xi) Drift School WA reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions, Activity, services offered and pricing at any time without any further notice.