- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
- Product code: PZQ25P
LEARN TO MASTER
- Drift Handbrake turns
- Power over and circle control
- Figure of 8 and links
- Basic drifting entries
- Correct steering techniques
WHAT IS INVOLVED
- Drivers briefing of the session and all safety requirements
- Light Snacks and Drinks available
- A demonstration of the techniques will be shown by your instructor
- Drifting lesson covering multiple techniques with you as the DRIVER (30 laps)
WHAT TO BRING
- Long sleeves and long pants
- Enclosed footwear (sneakers, joggers)
- Your OWN drift car
- Location is at Barbagallo Raceway
- Ages 12 and over
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Drift School WA are not responsible if your vehicle is not capable of drifting. Please consult us first if you are unsure.
- All drift cars must be free of sharp objects, loose items, leaks and must have a driver/passenger seat with working seat belts and functioning headlights/brake lights. Failure to adhere to these requirements will forfeit the participants entry.
- Transfers to another date if requested within the 14 days of the original scheduled date will incur a $50 fee.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- i) All final activity booking fees are GST inclusive.
ii) All activity bookings are NON refundable.
iii) All activity bookings are confirmed upon receiving payment in full.
iv) Transfer to another date is permitted provided written notification is given with greater than fourteen (14) days’ notice prior to the original scheduled date.
v) Transfers to another date if requested within the (14) days' of original scheduled date will incur a $50 fee.
vi) Transfer to another participant is permitted provided written notification is given with greater than fourteen (14) days’ notice prior to the scheduled date.
- GIFT CARDS
i) All activity vouchers and gift certificates are GST inclusive.
ii) All activity vouchers and gift certificates are NON refundable.
iii) All activity vouchers and gift certificates are confirmed upon receiving payment in full.
- v) Transfer to another participant is permitted provided written notification is given with greater than fourteen (14) days’ notice prior to the scheduled date.
i) All Participants are required to complete and sign an indemnity form upon commencing any Activity.
ii) Parental or guardian consent required for all Participants under eighteen (18) years of age.
iii) All Participants will attend drivers’ safety briefing session to meet OH&S requirements.
iv) All Participants will attend the scheduled date and time.
- v) Failure to meet any of the above mentioned information and its requirements will result in 100% forfeiture and exclusion from Activity.
- CLOTHING REQUIREMENTS
i) All Participants MUST wear long sleeved shirt/top (long sleeved jackets, jumpers permitted).
ii) All Participants MUST wear long pants (track pants, jeans permitted).
iii) All Participants MUST wear appropriate enclosed shoes (sneakers permitted).
- iv) Failure to meet any of the above mentioned information and its requirements will result in 100% forfeiture and exclusion from Activity.
i) Scheduled dates are subject to change.
ii) All Participants acknowledge that Drift School WA may need to cancel courses due to unsuitable track conditions, unsuitable weather conditions technical problems or other events beyond Drift School WA's reasonable control.
iii) Participants must have ZERO blood alcohol concentration and may be subjected to breath analysis testing.
iv) Any Participants that may cause damage to any Drift School WA vehicle or property after failing to adhere instructions from Drift School WA staff, driving recklessly, negligently or irresponsibly, the Participant will be liable for damage caused.
v) Participants may be refused entry, be requested to leave Activity and grounds, or if necessary, be physically restrained or removed if in the reasonable opinion of Drift School WA, in breach of terms and conditions, under influence of alcohol or drugs or, for any reason, causing a disturbance or threatens the safety of the landholders and their employees, guests, Participants, staff or any property of Drift School WA in any way.
vi) Failure to meet any of the above mentioned information and its requirements will result in 100% forfeiture and exclusion from Activity.
vii) In the event that any Drift School WA vehicle or property is damaged in any way, such that it is not safe or possible to continue, Drift School WA will make all reasonable endeavors to provide to participants.
viii) Drift School WA makes no warranty or representation regarding the Activity to be provided.
ix) Drift School WA has no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise caused by any Activity supplier.
x) Drift School WA is not liable to any other person for any injury, damage or loss.
- xi) Drift School WA reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions, Activity, services offered and pricing at any time without any further notice.